Through always striving for excellence, Close the Loop has been recognized with many awards that demonstrate our commitment to excellence and dedication to the environment.
These awards reflect the hard work by all members of the Close the Loop team and the support of our many partners.
- 2019 Finalist in The Circulars 2019 – SME Category
- 2018 Awarded Hume City Council Business Awards – Business of the Year, Sustainability and Innovation
- 2018 HPNZ Awards – Sustainability Award
- 2016 Awarded Sustainability Leader with Manufacturing Leadership 100 awards along with Lexmark for our collaboration on the TonerPave project
- 2016 Inducted into the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame
- 2013 Awarded Gold at DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation US
- 2012 Awarded Planet Ark C4PA ZWTL Certificate
- 2011 Finalist – Steve Morriss – Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- 2011 Hume City Council Business Awards – Environmental Sustainability – eWood Solutions
- 2009 Awarded Lexmark Green Partner (USA) view the award
- 2008 Awarded Kentucky Chamber of Commerce award view the award
- 2008 Winner Hume City Council Sustainability Awards
- 2006 Winner United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA) World Environment Day Awards 2006 Best Specific Environmental Initiative view the award
- 2006 Winner PACIA (Plastics And Chemicals Industry Association) Sustainability Award
- 2005 Winner New Inventors “people’s choice” award for our episode in August 2005 for the product – eWood® view the award
- 2005 Finalist IAG Supplier of the Year
- 2004 Finalist Premier’s Sustainability Awards (Victorian Government)
- 2003 Winner City Pride Awards (business sustainability) Whittlesea City Council
- 2003 Winner Import Replacement Award June 2003. Presented by the Industry Capability Network (Victoria) Ltd.
- 2003 Awarded Ricoh Green Partner (Australia)